Loffs respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to make orders run as smoothly as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your permission.
Loffs will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make them available to third parties if they are involved in processing your order.
Loffs uses your data to provide the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- In order to make shopping at Loffs as pleasant as possible, we store your personal data and the data relating to your order and the use of our services with your permission. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend items that you may find interesting.
- If you register with Loffs, we store your data on a secure server. When you register, we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter them with every new order. Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
Loffs does not sell your data:
- Loffs will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal information is safe with us:
- We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your data with the utmost care.